Asthma affects nearly 1 in 13 individuals, according to national statistics and asthma rates in the U.S. Patients with asthma have to be extra cautious about triggers and potential asthma attacks in the near future.
Thankfully, patients can always check into AFC Urgent Care Malden whenever they experience asthma symptoms that are especially irritating or bothersome. Our urgent care team is ready to deliver patient-focused care that helps to identify your unique triggers, provide treatment options that make sense, and help you take control of your asthma.
The types of asthma treatment available at AFC Malden include:
- Medication and inhaler refills
- Symptom relief
- Asthma management and care coordination
- Asthma action plan assistance
In addition, we can provide any specialty referrals you may need to treat chronic asthma and help create the best asthma treatment options for you.
For patients that currently have asthma, we also provide a few helpful tips for any patients that may need extra help managing their symptoms:
- Routinely vacuum and dust household areas to reduce triggers
- Use hypoallergenic bedding and sheets; wash linens and sheets in hot water once a week
- Ask house guests to remove shoes
- Use disinfectant or surface cleaner on common household surfaces such as countertops and tables.
If you require asthma treatment, make sure to reach out to AFC Urgent Care Malden. We can be reached at 781.322.7300 if patients would like to schedule an appointment. Additionally, we offer service on a walk-in basis for our patients so you’ll be able to come in for a visit whenever your schedule opens up.
Don’t let asthma control your daily routine and other important moments of your life. Come visit AFC Malden and take control of your asthma!